911 N. University Ann Arbor, MI 48109
The Michigan League is a beautiful student union located on the north end of Central Campus. The League is known for its historic architecture, brilliant stained glass windows, and the charming Inn at the League which offers comfortable accommodations for visitors. Grab a bite at Maizie’s Kitchen & Market or catch a show at the elegant Lydia Mendelssohn Theatre. If the weather is warm, be sure to snap a picture of Sunday Morning in Deep Waters (the famous fountain out front) or the spectacular courtyard garden.
Conference activities will take place on the second floor of the Michigan League (see floor plan above) in the following spaces:
- Concourse: CSW registration, exhibitors, 6/1 PM coffee break
- Ballroom: welcome reception, New Faces in Semiconductors, lunch on June 1-3, coffee breaks, P1, awards ceremony, open space for in person attendees to log into P2 on Gathertown
- Mendelssohn theatre: plenary sessions on 6/1
- Hussey: parallel sessions, plenary sessions on 6/3
- Vandenberg: parallel sessions
- Michigan: parallel sessions
- Kalamazoo: parallel sessions
U-M Campus Parking
Metered parking is available on Thayer, Washington and other streets surrounding the Michigan League. There is also a public parking structure (324 Maynard) on Maynard Street, three blocks from the League (911 N University). Please refer to the campus map below. Attendees should check with their chosen hotel/ dorm for further parking information.